AlwaysAJob.com does not monitor or verify the resumes or job posts placed online by its users. The vast majority of people on our site have good intentions, however all it takes is one person to spoil everything. It is up to you to determine if a post is legitimate. By following these simple tips, your experience on oursite will be enjoyable.
1. Never give out your personal financial information. No employer will ask for this information upfront before hiring you.
2. Use the Annonamous Resume feature (located directly above the verification code) before you post your resume. This will keep your name and contact information hidden. Employers can contact you via the webiste.
3. Always meet for a job interview in person, in a safe place, and tell others before hand.
4. If it seems too good to be true, it is. Research a company first to see if it is a scam. Especially true for the "home based business" jobs. http://www.complaintcentre.com/ is a good resource.
5. Avoid the use of escrow services. Most are scam websites. A valid one is www.escrow.com
6. Employers/Jobseekers that can "only" be reached via e-mail. If they can't talk on a phone or meet in person, chances are you don't want to be working for them, or have them work for you!
7. Use your gut instincts! If something doesn't feel right, don't pursue it.